Single lever, painted marine aluminium controls (Ultralflex B85). Single lever action control to operate both throttle and shift on motors. Suitable for any type of boats with outboard, inboard or I/O power plants.
- Single lever operates both throttle and shift.
- Suitable for any type of boats with outboard, inboard or I/O power plants.
- Enables easy and safe shifting by preventing accidental gear engagement unless engine is idling.
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically, on the starboard or port side of the boat.
- Provided with a brake tension release system adjustable from outside.
- Pull-out handle disengages shift for warm-up.
- Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when X12 safety switch is installed, as it prevents in-gear starting.
- All models are provided with positive lock-in neutral to prevent accidental gear engagement.
- B184 model is provided with a power trim switch conveniently located in the handle grip that enables an easy tilting of the engine.
For use with all Ultraflex engine control cables except C36 and MACH36.
- Ultraflex C5, C16 and MACH5 cables require K35 - U34730 connection kit
- Ultraflex C8, C14, C33, MachZero and MACH14 require no additional connection kit.
Freight costs are calculated by order weight and postcode. You can obtain an estimate by adding products to your shopping cart then entering your postcode in the shopping cart area.
Most small orders will be shipped by Australia Post if the order fits within its weight/dimensions guidelines. Larger orders are shipped using the most economical options from one of our other transport partners.
We usually dispatch your order within 24 hours of receiving confirmation of payment (excluding weekends and public holidays). Delivery can take up to five business days if you live in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth metro areas or seven-to-ten business days to the rest of Australia.
Express overnight is available for orders under 20 kg and offered during the checkout process. You can expect delivery times within one-to-two business days if you live in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth metro areas with these postcodes.
You must have completed your order by noon AEDT. Orders placed after noon will be shipped the next business day (excluding weekends and public holidays).
Free Shipping is available for orders over $300 and is shown as default during checkout. Exceptions may apply to orders that contain dangerous goods, are overweight or too large for our transport partners.
We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order. Express shipping is not available with the free shipping offer.
International orders cannot be processed through our shopping cart as yet. To make an international order, please contact our customer service team to obtain a quote.
See our delivery page for further information.