Rule's compact submersible 500 GPH electric pump is designed for use as a bilge or bait pump on smaller crafts.
This pump features a water cooled, ignition and TCO protected motor, stainless steel shaft and snap-on strainer base.
It's extremely efficient, offering low current draw and high capacity output in a very compact housing to fit into the smallest available space.
This pump requires a Rule float switch to operate automatically. Using the included check valve will reduce the output flow of the pump.
- Fully submersible pump - 500 US gallons per hour - 31 litres per minute
- Higher flow - optimised impeller to provide greater flow at the same amperage as previous model
- High efficiency, low amp draw, ignition protected motor includes true Electromagnetic suppression (EMC)
- 16-gauge tin coated copper electrical wiring with silicone infused water blocking feature - to stop water wicking down inside the wiring
- In-built thermal cut-out (TCO) in the motor provides additonal protection for pump & vessel
- Backflow prevention - now includes a removable check valve in the discharge nozzle which reduces the amount of water draining back from the pump discharge hose into the bilge.
- Please note - using the check valve will reduce the rated output flow.
- Threaded discharge port - gives easier installation and maintenance.
- Discharge hose port is included with each pump
- Hidden air vents in the pump prevent air locking in challenging plumbing installations and helps with the check valve operation
- Compact - 99mm Height x 74mm Width x 64mm depth - not including discharge
- 1.6 amp draw @ 12v DC. 0.8 amp draw @ 24v DC
- Threaded hose outlet suits 20mm (3/4") hose. 1 x straight port provided.
Freight costs are calculated by order weight and postcode. You can obtain an estimate by adding products to your shopping cart then entering your postcode in the shopping cart area.
Most small orders will be shipped by Australia Post if the order fits within its weight/dimensions guidelines. Larger orders are shipped using the most economical options from one of our other transport partners.
We usually dispatch your order within 24 hours of receiving confirmation of payment (excluding weekends and public holidays). Delivery can take up to five business days if you live in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth metro areas or seven-to-ten business days to the rest of Australia.
Express overnight is available for orders under 20 kg and offered during the checkout process. You can expect delivery times within one-to-two business days if you live in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth metro areas with these postcodes.
You must have completed your order by noon AEDT. Orders placed after noon will be shipped the next business day (excluding weekends and public holidays).
Free Shipping is available for orders over $300 and is shown as default during checkout. Exceptions may apply to orders that contain dangerous goods, are overweight or too large for our transport partners.
We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order. Express shipping is not available with the free shipping offer.
International orders cannot be processed through our shopping cart as yet. To make an international order, please contact our customer service team to obtain a quote.
See our delivery page for further information.