The Rule LoPro Bilge Pump is small enough to fit into tight spaces in the bilge - yet it packs real pumping power at 900 gallons per hour - 3,400 litres per hour - 57 litres per minute.
This pump includes numerous features for ease of installation, ease of use and multiple options for use.
- Up to 900 GPH - 3,400 LPH - 57 litres per minute at open flow
- Up to 634 GPH - 2,400 LPH - 40 litres per minute at 1 metre head
- Up to 418 GPH - 1,582 LPH - 26 litres per minute at 2 metre head
- Maximum head height - 4 metres = 0 flow
- Compact size - 60mm high (with port to the side), 60mm wide (with port upright
- Length - 245mm
- Full submersible - horizontal or vertical mounting
- Ignition protected - won't create a spark
- Thermal cut-out to prevent overheating if run dry
- Silicone blocked tinned 16 gauge wiring
- Rotating discharge body swivels 180 deg for ease of installation
- Threaded discharge nozzle with multiple hose ports included as standard in the package - 4 different hose parts provided - 1 each 20mm, 25mm & 28mm straight & 1 x 20mm 90 deg elbow
- Straight discharge ports include a nitrile non-return check valve (for use on straight ports only - not to be used on 90 deg port)
- High or low water sensing mode - the pump can be set to start operation at either 33mm or 50mm bilge water height
- Electronic automatic timer mode - the pump can be set to automatically check for water every 2 1/2 minutes - if water is present it will continue to run and pump bilge water. This feature is very handy - however if you leave the boat unattended on a mooring it may run down the battery over time, if you don't have solar panels or a wind generator Etc to constantly charge the battery - in this case set the pump only to high or low mode
- Includes pump test mode
- Includes manual override 3rd wire - requires a Rule 3 Way Panel Switch to operate this feature
- 12 volt 4 amp use a 7.5 amp fuse
- 12 volt DC only - do not run direct off a 240v-12v transformer
- Three-year limited warranty
Freight costs are calculated by order weight and postcode. You can obtain an estimate by adding products to your shopping cart then entering your postcode in the shopping cart area.
Most small orders will be shipped by Australia Post if the order fits within its weight/dimensions guidelines. Larger orders are shipped using the most economical options from one of our other transport partners.
We usually dispatch your order within 24 hours of receiving confirmation of payment (excluding weekends and public holidays). Delivery can take up to five business days if you live in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth metro areas or seven-to-ten business days to the rest of Australia.
Express overnight is available for orders under 20 kg and offered during the checkout process. You can expect delivery times within one-to-two business days if you live in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth metro areas with these postcodes.
You must have completed your order by noon AEDT. Orders placed after noon will be shipped the next business day (excluding weekends and public holidays).
Free Shipping is available for orders over $300 and is shown as default during checkout. Exceptions may apply to orders that contain dangerous goods, are overweight or too large for our transport partners.
We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order. Express shipping is not available with the free shipping offer.
International orders cannot be processed through our shopping cart as yet. To make an international order, please contact our customer service team to obtain a quote.
See our delivery page for further information.