This large, premium quality M53 Flip-Up Cruiser boat seat is designed to provide superior comfort when operating your boat for long periods of time. A versatile seat, it is particularly suited to larger cruising vessels with the space to accommodate it.
- High back and large, padded arm rests make long days out on the boat more comfortable and enjoyable for the skipper.
- Flip-up bolster allows it to be used either as a comfortable helm or captain’s seat, or as a leaning post with lumbar support whilst standing – providing you with greater visibility, comfort and safety.
- Opening in the lower seat back allows air flow to your lower back, great for hot days or when you are spending long periods of time sitting down.
- Upholstery made of heavy-duty marine-grade vinyl which is strong, long-lasting and UV-stabilised.
- High-quality foam padding provides you with comfort and stability, even in rough seas.
- High back of 590mm, providing excellent back and shoulder support.
- Ergonomic design fits your body's contour for maximum comfort.
- High-impact, rotationally-moulded plastic frame which is both lightweight and durable.
- Stainless steel fittings further increase the seat’s robustness.
- Easily installed on any 4-bolt swivel or pedestal (purchased separately).
- Height: 665mm
- Width: 600mm (including arms)
- Internal seat depth: 490mm (with bolster down)
- Full seat depth including back: 730mm
- Turning circle (if swivel mounted): 760mm
- Dark blue and white
- Dark grey and white
Freight costs are calculated by order weight and postcode. You can obtain an estimate by adding products to your shopping cart then entering your postcode in the shopping cart area.
Most small orders will be shipped by Australia Post if the order fits within its weight/dimensions guidelines. Larger orders are shipped using the most economical options from one of our other transport partners.
We usually dispatch your order within 24 hours of receiving confirmation of payment (excluding weekends and public holidays). Delivery can take up to five business days if you live in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth metro areas or seven-to-ten business days to the rest of Australia.
Express overnight is available for orders under 20 kg and offered during the checkout process. You can expect delivery times within one-to-two business days if you live in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth metro areas with these postcodes.
You must have completed your order by noon AEDT. Orders placed after noon will be shipped the next business day (excluding weekends and public holidays).
Free Shipping is available for orders over $300 and is shown as default during checkout. Exceptions may apply to orders that contain dangerous goods, are overweight or too large for our transport partners.
We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order. Express shipping is not available with the free shipping offer.
International orders cannot be processed through our shopping cart as yet. To make an international order, please contact our customer service team to obtain a quote.
See our delivery page for further information.