The Viper Pro Series II boasts a 1000w electric motor and has a fall rate of 45 meters per minute and retrieval rate of over 41 meters per minute, ensuring you get onto your GPS mark, first time, every time!
Three support bearings hugging a 28mm one (1) piece solid shaft and a 90 degree welded housing bracket which closes up the gap between your drum (preventing rope jams) and does not require any additional guards.
Now supplied with everything you need to install it, including a 5mm stainless steel sandwich plate, all required stainless steel bolts/screws/nylocs/washers, 2 face plates depending on your dash space and even your rope chain and even swivel are included.
All you have to add is your own cabling or one of our custom made Bell Marine tinned copper marine wiring looms, you will never have to break your back pulling up your anchor and chain again!
- 28mm Solid S/S Shaft With 3 Support Bearings
- 8mm Marine Grade 316 Plate S/S Hand Polished to a Mirror Finish
- Viper Powder Coated Aluminum Worm Drive Gear Box
- 360 Degree Motor Rotation with 16 Different Positions
- Max fall rate: 45mtrs per minute
- Max Retrieval rate: 41 mtrs per minute
- Suit Vessel Length: 5.7 mtrs +
- Max Load: 195kgs
- Max Holding Capacity: 1900 kgs
- Weight: 15 kgs (winch only)
- Well Clearance Required: Width 410mm x depth 410mm x height 260mm
- Viper pro series II 1000 submersible anchor winch supplied with 1 mtr 3 b&s power leads & joining connectors pressure tested & sealed
- Viper pro series anchor swivel - small
- Viper deluxe anchor roller - small
- 200amp reversing solenoid
- LED illuminated marine rocker switch
- Viper laser etched led illuminated switch cover
- 100 amp flush mount circuit breaker with rubber seal
- Single LED switch stainless steel face plate
- Combo LED switch & circuit breaker S/S face plate
- 5mm stainless steel sandwich plate
- All fixing hardware
- Installation notes & wiring diagram
Download Installation Instructions
Download Wiring Diagram
Freight costs are calculated by order weight and postcode. You can obtain an estimate by adding products to your shopping cart then entering your postcode in the shopping cart area.
Most small orders will be shipped by Australia Post if the order fits within its weight/dimensions guidelines. Larger orders are shipped using the most economical options from one of our other transport partners.
We usually dispatch your order within 24 hours of receiving confirmation of payment (excluding weekends and public holidays). Delivery can take up to five business days if you live in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth metro areas or seven-to-ten business days to the rest of Australia.
Express overnight is available for orders under 20 kg and offered during the checkout process. You can expect delivery times within one-to-two business days if you live in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth metro areas with these postcodes.
You must have completed your order by noon AEDT. Orders placed after noon will be shipped the next business day (excluding weekends and public holidays).
Free Shipping is available for orders over $300 and is shown as default during checkout. Exceptions may apply to orders that contain dangerous goods, are overweight or too large for our transport partners.
We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order. Express shipping is not available with the free shipping offer.
International orders cannot be processed through our shopping cart as yet. To make an international order, please contact our customer service team to obtain a quote.
See our delivery page for further information.