The Viper Micro Winch is a very powerful electric drum winch for its size, designed to fit into bow riders, tinnies, walk-around’s, bass boats and any boat with restricted anchor well space or even none at all.
It includes a 1000w electric motor made from hand-polished 316 stainless steel and rotates its drum at speeds of up to 40mtrs per minute (fall rate) ensuring you get onto your GPS mark each and every time!
It has more torque than a conventional drum winch; three support bearings hugging a one-piece solid shaft and a welded housing bracket that closes up the gap between your drum to prevent rope jams.
Constructed from 8mm-plate 316 marine-grade stainless steel and comes standard with a life-time warranty against water intrusion plus a five-year Viper performance warranty.
The Micro Winch is bundled with everything needed including a 5mm stainless steel sandwich plate, stainless steel bolts/screws/nylocs/washers, two face plates and rope, chain and swivel.
With this models, you get 100mtrs of 4mm 12-plait polyester rope spliced to 6 mtrs of 6mm galvanised short link anchor chain.
All you have to add is your own cabling or one of the Bell Marine tinned copper marine wiring looms and you will never have to break your back pulling up your anchor and chain again!
- 28mm stainless steel shaft with three support bearings
- 316-grade polished stainless steel plate
- Powder-coated aluminum worm drive gear box
- 3600 motor rotation, 16 different positions
- 1 Mtr of 3 B&S tinned copper cable fitted & leak-tested
- Max fall rate: 40 metres per minute
- Max retrieval rate: 36 metres per minute
- Suit vessel length: 4 metres and over
- Max load: 180kgs
- Weight: 13kgs
- 100mtrs of 4mm 12-Plait Uhmwpe Hi Spec 3000 rope spliced to 6 mtrs of 6mm galvanised short link anchor chain
- Viper Pro Series II 1000 Micro Winch
- Viper pro series anchor swivel small
- Viper deluxe anchor roller small
- 200 Amp reversing solenoid
- LED illuminated marine rocker switch
- Viper laser etched led illuminated switch cover
- 100 amp flush mount circuit breaker with rubber seal
- Single led switch stainless steel face plate
- Combo led switch & circuit breaker s/s face plate
- 5mm stainless steel sandwich plate
- All fixing hardware
- Installation notes & wiring diagram
Download Installation Instructions
Download Wiring Diagram
Freight costs are calculated by order weight and postcode. You can obtain an estimate by adding products to your shopping cart then entering your postcode in the shopping cart area.
Most small orders will be shipped by Australia Post if the order fits within its weight/dimensions guidelines. Larger orders are shipped using the most economical options from one of our other transport partners.
We usually dispatch your order within 24 hours of receiving confirmation of payment (excluding weekends and public holidays). Delivery can take up to five business days if you live in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth metro areas or seven-to-ten business days to the rest of Australia.
Express overnight is available for orders under 20 kg and offered during the checkout process. You can expect delivery times within one-to-two business days if you live in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth metro areas with these postcodes.
You must have completed your order by noon AEDT. Orders placed after noon will be shipped the next business day (excluding weekends and public holidays).
Free Shipping is available for orders over $300 and is shown as default during checkout. Exceptions may apply to orders that contain dangerous goods, are overweight or too large for our transport partners.
We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order. Express shipping is not available with the free shipping offer.
International orders cannot be processed through our shopping cart as yet. To make an international order, please contact our customer service team to obtain a quote.
See our delivery page for further information.