All of our water heaters have the following advantages and high quality characteristics:
- High quality materials
- Heat exchanger with wide exchange surface
- Produces hot water from the electric element, that is fitted with an adjustable safety bi-thermostat
- Relief/non-return valve that allows discharging of the water heater in case of disuse
- The heat exchanger used for Quick "Nautic Boiler B3" is in stainless steel AISI 316. The heat exchange capacity is notably higher than that achieved from other manufacturers
- The tank is made in stainless steel 316 AISI welded with Argon shielding gas and hence highly resistant to corrosive agents, and the electrical heating element is made of Incoloy
- The thermal insulation is high density polyurethane foam injected between the cover and tank giving excellent heat retention properties
(Dia x L)
||300 x 405
||300 x 500
||300 x 605
||360 x 495
||360 x 620
||400 x 721
||400 x 921
|Tank Pressure (Running Test)
|Maximum Working Pressure
|Electric Element Voltage Rating (2)
||220 Vac ± 10% [-]
|Electric Element Power (2)
|500W, 600W, 110 VAC± 10% (L)
||Available on request
(1) 1 Bar = 100 kPa / 1 Bar = 100 kPa / (2)
Freight costs are calculated by order weight and postcode. You can obtain an estimate by adding products to your shopping cart then entering your postcode in the shopping cart area.
Most small orders will be shipped by Australia Post if the order fits within its weight/dimensions guidelines. Larger orders are shipped using the most economical options from one of our other transport partners.
We usually dispatch your order within 24 hours of receiving confirmation of payment (excluding weekends and public holidays). Delivery can take up to five business days if you live in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth metro areas or seven-to-ten business days to the rest of Australia.
Express overnight is available for orders under 20 kg and offered during the checkout process. You can expect delivery times within one-to-two business days if you live in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth metro areas with these postcodes.
You must have completed your order by noon AEDT. Orders placed after noon will be shipped the next business day (excluding weekends and public holidays).
Free Shipping is available for orders over $300 and is shown as default during checkout. Exceptions may apply to orders that contain dangerous goods, are overweight or too large for our transport partners.
We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order. Express shipping is not available with the free shipping offer.
International orders cannot be processed through our shopping cart as yet. To make an international order, please contact our customer service team to obtain a quote.
See our delivery page for further information.